Baked Sour Cream Chicken
The sunny weather has finally arrived here in Rochester, NY.
It took forever to get here.
It's still chilly at night, but that is ok with me, pretty soon it will be hot at night and my body doesn't like that.
So this chicken is delicious but I did make a few additions.
This is a recipe found on budgetsavvydiva.com.
- 1 Pound of Chicken
- 1 Teaspoon of Parsley
- ¼ Cup of Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Pinch of Salt
- ½ Cup of sour cream, mixed with a little mayo (mayo is an addition)
- Panko bread crumbs (addition)
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a bowl combine - sour cream, mayo, parsley, Parmesan cheese, red pepper flakes and salt
- Using a kitchen brush - brush the sour cream/mayo mixture all over the chicken - place chicken in a dish
- Sprinkle Panko bread crumbs on top of the chicken, to your liking.
- Bake for 35 minutes or till cooked ( 20 minutes if you are making chicken tenders)