Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Mini Deep Dish Fruit Pizzas

Mini Deep Dish Fruit Pizzas -
The Easiest Mini Deep Dish Fruit Pizzas
Let me say this is the best freaking
dessert I have had in a long time. OMG!
I made these last night while my wonderful 
dinner was in the oven and I didn't try
them. I like fruit but I am not a big 
fan of mixing my foods. Don't ask me 
why. I have no idea. So I made these
to take to work, I work at a school,
and because, here in NYS it's regents 
week. And the staff is bringing in food 
for a week long pot luck. We get to share
different foods and try different things. 
It's a lot of fun and oh so yummy.

So anyway, when I finally did eat one,
today, I wished I had tried them last night,
but I don't think they would have ever 
made it to school today for the staff.

Here is the recipe:
Courtesy of PinCookie

1 small package Pillsbury sugar cookie dough
1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
1 large container cool whip
4 cups of any kind of fruit


Cook sugar cookie dough either as 1 large pizza, small cups or small cookies at 350- cooking time will depend on what type of cookie you are making (generally 6-7 minutes for small cookies, longer for one large cookie), do not over cook. Whip softened cream cheese, then add in cool whip until nice and smooth. Place in Ziploc bag, cut off tip, pipe frosting onto cookies. Decorate with fruit.

Because it is winter here, I used frozen berries. Every mini pizza got a raspberry, blueberry and a strawberry.
They all went at my work, I kind of wish I made more. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment